enthalpy

Wednesday, March 23, 2011


If I voted based on hollow campaign promises, I would vote for Mitt Romney
If I were president, on Day One I would issue an executive order paving the way for Obamacare waivers to all 50 states. The executive order would direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services and all relevant federal officials to return the maximum possible authority to the states to innovate and design health-care solutions that work best for them.

As I have stated time and again, a one-size-fits-all national plan that raises taxes is simply not the answer. Under our federalist system, the states are “laboratories of democracy.”
First off, Mitt, I know you like to think about such things when you go to sleep at night in your special underwear, but you probably don't need to spend too much time on your If I Were President list. But while you're at it, and you're going to stop the confiscatory taxing the federal government does to provide health care, let's go ahead and roll back Medicare while we're at it. The states do it better, right? Go ahead and announce that and see how far that gets you.

Also, in German, your name means "With Romney."



Home