enthalpy

Friday, January 20, 2012


Timpani!!!!



That sound must mean there's something important that follows. Well, too bad, chumps, because nothing important is following that important sounding drum roll. This post is, however, set to commemorate a very special milestone in the blog's history, and no, it's not watching the After School Special, Story of a Teenage Alcoholic. But I digress.

This is post number 5,000 here at crap blog. I was hoping I could somehow make that correspond to the 10 year anniversary (which is in April) or the 100,000 hit (which will be never), so I could avoid doing this three times. But since I can't, here it is, in all it's grandiose opulence. I would have NEVER thought you people (you know who you are) would have ever given me the microscopic bit of encouragement to continue this shit train 5,000 times over a decade, but here we are.

I'd like to take a moment to thank "long time reader" (you know who you are) for all the links, criticisms, and words of encouragement through the years.

So where is this all going? No where. And fast. Stay tuned.

Labels:




Home